AMA DISC Survey
- Regular price
- Sale price
AMA -- and every other training organization -- has encouraged seminar participants to fill out a "personal styles survey" that focuses on the ways people approach their work and relate to others within their organization. Now, AMA has a survey of its own and one that is superior to the competition in several key respects!
This new instrument measures four basic behavioral styles. The survey explains that each of these "personality types" has its strong points, as well as possible weaknesses. In this regard, The AMA DISC Survey is ideally suited for programs directed toward:
- Personal development
- Problem solving and decision making
- Time management
- Interpersonal relations
- Conflict management
- Team building
- Organizational change
The AMA DISC Survey is accompanied by a Debriefing Guide that can be used to facilitate discussion, interpretation, and application of the survey results. The Debriefing Guide consists of seven interactive modules that each take approximately 10 minutes to complete. The modules guide respondents in:
- Understanding their personal styles and combination of styles
- Analyzing the causes and effects of their styles
- Identifying strategies for modifying their styles in ways that will enhance their personal and interpersonal effectiveness
Most of the modules are self-contained and therefore allow the program facilitator or the respondent to pick and choose the modules to focus on. The modules can also be used as the basis for various group activities, as described in The AMA DISC Survey Facilitator's Manual.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Cooke
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.49 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.4 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.20
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.