Amp Up Your Sales: Powerful Strategies That Move Customers to Make Fast, Favorable Decisions
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Customers today are overloaded with information and overwhelmed by options. The truth is, product value is so high across the competition that any ... Read More
Customers today are overloaded with information and overwhelmed by options. The truth is, product value is so high across the competition that any kind of meaningful product differentiation--at least in the customers’ eyes--has all but disappeared. Therefore, between not recognizing product differences, combined with not having any time to spare to investigate what they don’t know, the difference maker for many decision makers . . . is you! The salesperson who is always responsive and completely focused on value will, more times than not, be the one who will stand out from the crowd and get the sale. Combining leading-edge research with a vast amount of field experience, Amp Up Your Sales will show anyone how to become the trusted sales professional who consistently wins new business. Readers will learn how to: • Maximize the value of their selling • Accelerate responsiveness to build trust and credibility • Earn valuable selling time with customers • Shape the buyer's vision • Integrate persuasive stories into their sales process • Build lasting relationships through follow-up and customer service The bad news is, your customers won’t understand and appreciate all the advantages of your product. The good news is, they aren’t making the decision based on the product, but on you! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Paul
- About the Contributor(s) ANDY PAUL is the CEO and founder of Zero-Time Selling, Inc., and a leading expert on selling with speed. He...ANDY PAUL is the CEO and founder of Zero-Time Selling, Inc., and a leading expert on selling with speed. He has more than 30 years of sales experience in companies ranging from raw startups to Fortune 1000s. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.