Amp Up Your Sales: Powerful Strategies That Move Customers to Make Fast, Favorable Decisions
- Regular price
- Sale price
Combining leading-edge research with a vast amount of field experience, this book will show anyone how to become the trusted sales professional who consistently wins new business.
Customers today are overloaded with information and overwhelmed by options. product value is so high across the competition that any kind of meaningful product differentiation--at least in the customers’ eyes--has disappeared. Therefore, between not recognizing product differences, combined with not having any time to spare to investigate what they don’t know, the difference maker for many decision makers is you!
In Amp Up Your Sales, you will learn how to:
- Maximize the value of their selling
- Accelerate responsiveness to build trust and credibility
- Earn valuable selling time with customers
- Shape the buyer's vision
- Integrate persuasive stories into their sales process
- Build lasting relationships through follow-up and customer service
The salesperson who is always responsive and completely focused on value will be the one who will stand out from the crowd and get the sale. The bad news is, your customers won’t understand and appreciate all the advantages of your product. The good news is, they aren’t making the decision based on the product, but on you!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Paul
- About the Contributor(s) ANDY PAUL is the CEO and founder of Zero-Time Selling, Inc., and a leading expert on selling with speed. He...ANDY PAUL is the CEO and founder of Zero-Time Selling, Inc., and a leading expert on selling with speed. He has more than 30 years of sales experience in companies ranging from raw startups to Fortune 1000s. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.