Be a Network Marketing Leader: Build a Community to Build Your Empire
- Regular price
- Sale price
You built a business for yourself with a goal to reach new heights of success and earn a sustainable high income. However, the most important ingredient to being successful is not you, it’s your team!
Industry superstar Mary Christensen has revealed a plan for cultivating a community within your business that individuals will be impatient to enter, energized to participate in, and reluctant to leave
In Be a Network Marketing Leader, entrepreneurs and business owners will discover how to:
- Create a vibrant can-do culture
- Build team spirit
- Become an influential communicator
- Coach instead of train
- Challenge team members to aim higher
- Embrace change to stay ahead of the game
Ambitious goals require teamwork. When you focus on people ahead of products, they will contribute more and bring others into the fold--and your business will skyrocket!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mary Christensen
- About the Contributor(s) MARY CHRISTENSEN is one of the most sought-after speakers on the direct selling circuit and the author of Be a...
MARY CHRISTENSEN is one of the most sought-after speakers on the direct selling circuit and the author of Be a Network Marketing Superstar, Be a Recruiting Superstar, and Be a Party Plan Superstar.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.96 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.