Behind Every Good Decision: How Anyone Can Use Business Analytics to Turn Data into Profitable Insight
Piyanka Jain | Puneet Sharma
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
So you're not a numbers person? No worries! You say that you can't understand how to read, let alone implement, these complex software programs tha... Read More
So you’re not a numbers person? No worries! You say that you can’t understand how to read, let alone implement, these complex software programs that crunch all the data and spit out . . . more data? Not a problem either! There is a costly misconception in business today--that the only data that matters is BIG data, and that elaborate tools and data scientists are required to extract any practical information. But actually, nothing could be further from the truth. In Behind Every Good Decision, authors and analytics experts Piyanka Jain and Puneet Sharma demystify the process of business analytics and demonstrate how professionals at any level can take the information at their disposal and in only five simple steps--using only Excel as a tool!--make the decision necessary to increase revenue, decrease costs, improve product, or whatever else is being asked of them at that time. Readers will learn how to: • Clarify the business question • Lay out a hypothesis-driven plan • Pull relevant data • Convert it to insights • Make decisions that make an impact Packed with examples and exercises, this refreshingly accessible book explains the four fundamental analytic techniques that can help solve a surprising 80 percent of all business problems. It doesn’t take a numbers person to know that is a formula you need! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Piyanka Jain , Puneet Sharma
- About the Contributor(s) PIYANKA JAIN is President and CEO of Aryng, a management consulting company focused on analytics for business impact.PUNEET SHARMA is...PIYANKA JAIN is President and CEO of Aryng, a management consulting company focused on analytics for business impact.
PUNEET SHARMA is VP of Analytics, Growth Hacking, and User Research at Move Inc. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $16.77
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.