Behind Every Good Decision: How Anyone Can Use Business Analytics to Turn Data into Profitable Insight
- Regular price
- Sale price
There is a misconception in business that the only data that matters is BIG data, and that elaborate tools and data scientists are required to extract any practical information. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
If you feel that you can’t understand how to read, let alone implement, these complex software programs that crunch the data and spit out more data, that will no longer be a problem!
Authors and analytics experts Piyanka Jain and Puneet Sharma demystify the process of business analytics and demonstrate how professionals at any level can take the information at their disposal and in only five simple steps--using only Excel as a tool--make the decision necessary to increase revenue, decrease costs, improve product, or whatever else is being asked of them at that time.
In Behind Every Good Decision, you will learn how to:
- Clarify the business question
- Lay out a hypothesis-driven plan
- Pull relevant data
- Convert it to insights
- Make decisions that make an impact
Packed with examples and exercises, this refreshingly accessible book explains the four fundamental analytic techniques that can help solve a surprising 80 percent of all business problems. It doesn’t take a numbers person to know that is a formula you need!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Piyanka Jain , Puneet Sharma
- About the Contributor(s) PIYANKA JAIN is President and CEO of Aryng, a management consulting company focused on analytics for business impact.PUNEET SHARMA is...PIYANKA JAIN is President and CEO of Aryng, a management consulting company focused on analytics for business impact.
PUNEET SHARMA is VP of Analytics, Growth Hacking, and User Research at Move Inc. show more
- Publish Date09/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.