Black Belt Negotiating: Become a Master Negotiator Using Powerful Lessons from the Martial Arts
Michael Lee | Sensei Tabuchi
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The best martial artists know what they want when they enter the arena, they know how to get it, and they're not afraid to go after it. The same co... Read More
The best martial artists know what they want when they enter the arena, they know how to get it, and they're not afraid to go after it. The same could be said of great negotiators. This book uses the principles of martial arts to guide readers step-by-step, from basic techniques through advanced strategies, all the way to achieving their "black belt" in negotiating. Packed with quizzes, scripts, checklists, and even a Negotiating Rating Sheet for continual self-assessment, the book trains readers in martial arts-based negotiation fundamentals, including: * Don't Fear the Blow -- Black belts aren't afraid of being hit or they would never step onto the mat. Get over your fear of bargaining, and the fight is already won. * Identify Vital Striking Points -- Weaken others' positions by identifying what's most important to them...and bring down even the biggest opponent. * Read Your Opponent -- Counter an opponent's moves by honing in on what technique they're using -- and hit them with the perfect response. Grounded in authentic martial arts tactics, this book turns novice bargainers into black belt negotiators who can get whatever they want out of any situation. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Lee , Sensei Tabuchi
- About the Contributor(s) Michael Soon Lee (San Ramon, CA) is a lifelong martial artist with 30 years experience as a professional negotiator.Sensei Grant...Michael Soon Lee (San Ramon, CA) is a lifelong martial artist with 30 years experience as a professional negotiator.
Sensei Grant Tabuchi is a Black Belt in several martial arts disciplines, and an instructor for Martial Arts America. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.