Building a Winning Sales Force: Powerful Strategies for Driving High Performance
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sales experts Andy Zoltners, Prabhakant Sinha, and Sally Lorimer provides you with innovative yet practical tips for success by offering solutions to many of the most common issues faced by today’s sales organizations.
Sales force effectiveness drives every company’s success, but keeping a sales organization at the top of its game is a constant challenge. As experts in the field, the authors have helped sales leaders around the world perfect their sales strategy, operations, and execution.
Drawing on their strategic insight and pragmatic advice, Building a Winning Sales Force shows you how to:
- assess how good their sales force really is;
- identify sales force improvement opportunities;
- implement tools and processes that have an immediate impact on sales effectiveness;
- attract and retain the best salespeople;
- design incentive compensation plans;
- set goals;
- manage sales performance;
- and motivate the sales force.
Filled with practical advice and case studies of companies that have conquered even the most challenging obstacles, Building a Winning Sales Force will enable your team to drive sales and help your company stay competitive.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andris Zoltners , Prabhakant Sinha , Sally Lorimer
- About the Contributor(s) Andris (Andy) Zoltners is Founder and Co-Chairman of ZS Associates, and a Frederic Esser Nemmers Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Marketing...
Andris (Andy) Zoltners is Founder and Co-Chairman of ZS Associates, and a Frederic Esser Nemmers Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, where he had been a faculty member for more than 30 years. In 1983, Andy and former Kellogg colleague, Prabhakant Sinha, founded ZS Associates, a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, software and technology. Andy’s areas of expertise are sales force strategy; sales force effectiveness; sales force size, structure and deployment; and sales force compensation. He has assisted over 250 companies in over 20 countries and across a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, transportation, and financial services. Andy has spoken at numerous conferences, has taught sales force topics to several thousand Executive, M.B.A. and Ph.D. students, and continues to teach executives at the Kellogg School of Management. He has published more than 40 academic articles, edited two books on Marketing Models, and has co-authored a series of books on sales force management.
Prabhakhant (Prabha) Sinha is Founder and Co-Chairman of ZS Associates. He was an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management until 1987. In 1983, Prabha and Kellogg colleague, Andris Zoltners, founded ZS Associates, a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, software and technology. Prabha has assisted over 250 firms in North America, Europe and Asia with issues related to sales force strategy and sales effectiveness. He continues to teach executives at the India School of Business and the Gordon Institute of Business Science. He has published over 30 academic articles and has co-authored a series of books on sales force management.
Sally Lorimer is a business writer, and was previously a Principal at ZS Associates where she consulted with numerous companies on sales strategy, sales force effectiveness, and territory alignment. Together with ZS founders Andris Zoltners and Prabhakhant Sinha, Sally has co-authored of a series of books on sales force management and several academic articles. Sally received her Master of Management degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and is also a graduate of the University of Michigan.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2009
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.