Business Strategy (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
How will you determine if your company has succeeded if you can't base its performance on a well-defined business strategy? A strategic plan, estab... Read More
How will you determine if your company has succeeded if you can’t base its performance on a well-defined business strategy? A strategic plan, established at your venture’s birth, helps crystalize the future of the organization--mapping a clear path from where the company stands today to where you wish it to be. Renowned business author Brian Tracy has provided a simple path to creating the specific business strategy needed for your company’s success. Readers of Business Strategy will discover how to: • Ask the five key questions vital to any strategic plan • Determine a corporate mission that lifts and inspires people • Define themselves in relation to their competition • Anticipate crises • Reposition their business with new products, services, and technology • And more Incorporating wide-ranging examples--from Alexander the Great to IBM to General Electric--this concise, practical guide gives readers proven ideas for increasing their company’s bottom line and maximizing their strengths and opportunities. The path to success starts at the beginning! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)80.07 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.