Career Courage: Discover Your Passion, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Create the Success You Want
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
How has your answer changed since childhood to the often-asked question “What do you want to be when you grow up?” For most, the answ... Read More
How has your answer changed since childhood to the often-asked question “What do you want to be when you grow up?” For most, the answers tend to begin with excited seven-year-olds confidently and excitedly screaming out things like, “A basketball player!” or “A fireman!” or “A cook!” and then ten to fifteen years later those same kids are shrugging their shoulders while saying, “Not sure. Maybe something in accounting?” What happened? (Besides only growing to five foot eight and not being able to even reach the net when you jump.) When did we lose the courage to find our true calling and not just settle for what make sense in today’s workforce, or what our parents pushed us toward? Career Courage is meant to help you conquer your fears, shed misguided ideas, and muster the strength to let go of a safe job and stage your next act. Whether you’re a college grad contemplating choices, a seasoned professional seeking new directions, or a stay-at-home mom preparing to reenter the workplace, this invaluable guide book poses tough questions about motivation, confidence, character, risk tolerance, and more. The answers will power your journey forward as you learn to: • Clarify what really matters • Express your point of view • Build strong relationships and a robust network • Think like an entrepreneur • Prioritize a truly fulfilling life • And more! Starting or changing careers can be a scary, soul-searching process. Career Courage will give you the strength and guidance you need to break free from your fears and find fulfillment in the workforce. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Katie Kelley
- About the Contributor(s) Katie C. Kelley is People Development Director for Fuerst Group, parent company of KEEN footwear and Chrome Industries. Her own...Katie C. Kelley is People Development Director for Fuerst Group, parent company of KEEN footwear and Chrome Industries. Her own career pivots include stints as a psychotherapist, a medical salesperson, an ABC Television Contributor, and, most recently, as an executive coach with clients that included Google and Time Inc. She lives in Portland, Oregon. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.81 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.36 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $8.48
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.