Career Courage: Discover Your Passion, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Create the Success You Want
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn how to discover your passion, step out of your comfort zone, and create the success you want with the help of this invaluable guide.
How has your answer changed since childhood to the often-asked question “What do you want to be when you grow up?” For most, the answers tend to begin with excited seven-year-olds confidently and excitedly screaming out things like, “A basketball player!” or “A fireman!” or “A cook!” and then ten to fifteen years later those same kids are shrugging their shoulders while saying, “Not sure. Maybe something in accounting?” What happened? When did we lose the courage to find our true calling and not just settle for what make sense in today’s workforce, or what our parents pushed us toward?
Career Courage is meant to help you conquer your fears, shed misguided ideas, and muster the strength to let go of a safe job and stage your next act. Whether you’re a college grad contemplating choices or a seasoned professional seeking new directions, this guidebook poses tough questions about motivation, confidence, character, risk tolerance, and more.
The answers will power your journey forward as you learn to:
- Clarify what really matters
- Express your point of view
- Build strong relationships and a robust network
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Prioritize a truly fulfilling life
Starting or changing careers can be a scary, soul-searching process. Career Courage will give you the strength and guidance you need to break free from your fears and find fulfillment in the workforce.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Katie Kelley
- About the Contributor(s) Katie C. Kelley is People Development Director for Fuerst Group, parent company of KEEN footwear and Chrome Industries. Her own...Katie C. Kelley is People Development Director for Fuerst Group, parent company of KEEN footwear and Chrome Industries. Her own career pivots include stints as a psychotherapist, a medical salesperson, an ABC Television Contributor, and, most recently, as an executive coach with clients that included Google and Time Inc. She lives in Portland, Oregon. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.81 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.36 lb
- Dimensions 8.95(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $11.87
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.