Career Match: Connecting Who You Are with What You'll Love to Do
Shoya Zichy | Ann Bidou
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Is your job just a way to pay the bills? Are you a drudge Monday through Friday only so you can be more yourself on Saturday? It doesn't have to be... Read More
Is your job just a way to pay the bills? Are you a drudge Monday through Friday only so you can be more yourself on Saturday? It doesn’t have to be this way! Never before in history has there been such an eclectic variety of money-making opportunities and cutting-edge vocations than there are in today’s marketplace. There is no need to settle! And when you find the career that fits your personality, you’ll discover that the work hours you once begrudged with every fiber of your being now bring you tremendous satisfaction and success. Career Match contains the ten-minute self-assessment that can change your life! After a simple quiz to determine your personality style, turn to the corresponding chapter that reads as if it was written just for you and discover what ideal work options there are for you. In this invaluable resource for all personalities: • Identify career choices that will exhilarate you • Recognize the type of work environment and boss you need to thrive • Learn to leverage your natural strengths • Customize and speed your job search This second edition has been updated to include trending new careers in areas such as gaming, web design, alternative energy, cybersecurity, food science, and more. Whether you are a recent graduate looking for direction or a burned-out veteran seeking new inspiration, this indispensable guide will help you match who you are with what you’re meant to do--with a success rate vastly greater than that of your typical match maker! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Shoya Zichy , Ann Bidou
- About the Contributor(s) Shoya Zichy is a respected career coach and past president of the Myers-Briggs Association of New York. Her Color Q...Shoya Zichy is a respected career coach and past president of the Myers-Briggs Association of New York. Her Color Q personality system has helped hundreds of thousands worldwide and been featured in Fortune, Barron's, USA Today, and on CNN. Ann Bidou is the coauthor of Personality Power and Your Own Terms.
Shoya Zichy (New York, NY) is a career coach with a Master’s in Education and Counseling, and is past president of the Myers-Briggs Association of New York. Her proprietary personality model has been featured in Fortune, Barron’s, and on CNN. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.04 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $17.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.