Change Your World Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whatever the desires of your heart, the Change Your World book and workbook will guide you through the entire process to take action and start making an impact today right where you are.
You can bring about positive, lasting change in the world and you don’t have to be rich and famous or lead a big organization to do it.
Global leadership icons and bestselling authors John C. Maxwell and Rob Hoskins provide the inspiring and practical roadmap to get started being the change you want to see – in your community and beyond.
Learn from the firsthand experiences shared by the authors from their work helping to transform communities, businesses, and millions of lives around the world. In Change Your World, Maxwell and Hoskins will show you how to:
- Identify your cause
- Live out the values that make a difference
- Become a catalyst for change
- Join the right team or recruit one of your own
- Work together with others to make a difference
- Measure your impact and keep improving
For many of us, the world we live in feels broken yet change is easier than we think. You’ll not only be encouraged to make a difference based on the needs you see around you but you’ll be equipped to implement change immediately.
Transformation is within the reach of anyone who is willing to think, speak, and act in a way that values people and collaborates with them to bring about lasting positive change.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)1.27 lb
- Price $28.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.