Change Your World: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
- Regular price
- Sale price
Two of today’s most respected world-changers, leadership expert John C. Maxwell and global development leader Rob Hoskins, share their real-world experiences helping to transform millions of lives, communities, and businesses around the world to show people how to be the change the world needs and help others do the same.
We see poverty, homelessness, violence, mental illness, corruption, and the breakdown of the family, and we think, Why doesn’t somebody do something? The institutions we’ve depended on aren’t making the world a better place the way we thought they could and should. So now it’s up to us.
The good news is, YOU can change your world.
In this book, John Maxwell and Rob Hoskins guide readers through the entire process. These two leaders have been making a positive impact for decades, transforming millions of lives, communities, and businesses around the world with a sense of mission and regard for human dignity.
And whether you influence only one other person or you’re the leader of a large organization, you too can bring about positive, lasting change.
Throughout these pages, Maxwell and Hoskins share their real-world experiences and encourage readers to make a difference based on the needs they see around them and the desires of their heart.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell , Rob Hoskins
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Called "a leader of leaders" by John Maxwell. Rob committed his life to building young leaders and serving great leaders. He does this by overseeing startups, spearheading sustainable local & global transformation initiatives, or advising NGOs and higher education institutions. Rob often guides the modernization of existing enterprises or successful transitions. He also consults for corporations to help revitalize their mission and vision, then scale for growth.
Rob is also known for relentlessly applying research, data, and metrics to accelerate results and has pioneered an innovative process to measure outcomes rather than outputs. He has been President of OneHope, Inc. since 2004. Learn more at RobHoskins.net.show more
- Publish Date01/26/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.