Confidence-Building for Women Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Studies show that women are more likely to struggle with confidence than men, specifically in the workplace. The business world has been forever changed by the important progress and contributions that women have made. Yet, with only 38% of manager roles and 22% of C-suite positions being held by women, women continue to struggle to achieve the reward, respect, and authority they have earned.
Our Confidence-Building Bundle for Women contains three powerful books that will help any woman in the workplace feel confident in her abilities and empower her to continue striving for success.
In The Most Powerful You, career executive and leadership coach Kathy Caprino helps women conquer the 7 destructive power gaps within the workforce, outline the key steps you can take to access greater positive power, and become the true author of your life. You'll learn to see yourself more powerfully, speak more confidently, ask for and receive what you deserve, challenge and change negative behavior toward you, and more.
In The Confidence Effect, author Grace Killelea moves beyond research, statistics, and cheerleading, and focuses on what’s really important: how women can become more confident, one step at a time. While developing the four Rs of Success--relationships, reputation, results, and resilience--women will learn how best to build circles of influence, seize opportunities they normally avoid, leverage and promote their skills, cultivate executive presence, bounce back from setbacks, and more.
All of us struggle with failures. What if you could turn your failures into stepping stones to success? In Failing Forward, John C. Maxwell takes a closer look at failure and reveals that the secret of moving beyond failure is to use it as a lesson to steer you toward success. You’ll discover how to confidently look the prospect of failure in the eye and move forward anyway.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)2.12 lb
- Price $38.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.