Contagious Leadership Workbook: The EQUIP Leadership Series
- Regular price
- Sale price
What does it mean to be a good leader? Do you believe that leadership is a biblical idea?
Founded by John C. Maxwell in 1996, EQUIP™ is dedicated to equipping Christians with the leadership skills needed for advancing the Great Commission in their communities, workplaces, and churches. This curriculum, featuring Maxwell's core leadership teachings, has been translated into 35 languages and taught in over 100 countries, and has already effectively trained over one million leaders worldwide!
According to Genesis 1:26, God made us to lead. Join leadership expert John C. Maxwell and EQUIP™ in an exploration of biblical leadership. In Contagious Leadership Workbook, you will learn how to grow as a leader-cultivate your people skills and deepen your relationships, learn to develop and communicate vision and purpose, discover how to set priorities and strengthen your time management skills, and how to become a good mentor.
This material is perfect for you if:
- You want to develop your people by investing in them personally
- You want to grow your church
- You are busy and have little time to write your own leadership training curriculum
- You want high-quality, proven, field-tested material developed by veteran leaders
- You want to equip your leaders to excel in their ministries
Designed for personal or group study, this workbook contains everything you need to train your leadership team and the entire church body or organization to be effective, biblical leaders.
Learn the life-changing leadership principles that hundreds of thousands of people around the world have discovered. It has worked for them-it can work for you!Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- Publish Date05/01/2007
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.7(h) x 7.4(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $10.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.