Coolhunting: Chasing Down the Next Big Thing
- Regular price
- Sale price
What do the iPhone, Instagram, and TikTok all have in common? They’re fresh, they’re sexy, and most importantly -- they’re cool.
But while many companies embark on the eternal quest for the next big thing, very few know how to actually find it. Coolhunting will take readers into the very heart of the search and show them how to find trendsetters, spot innovations, and turn brilliant ideas into hot new trends. Major companies like Starbucks and Proctor & Gamble have already discovered the power of coolhunting. Now, anyone can learn how to:
- Tap into the "Tao of Cool" and identify the trends that are truly cutting-edge
- Cultivate the skills and techniques of highly effective coolhunters
- Pinpoint developing trends on the Internet by using smartbadges
An invaluable tool for businesses of all sizes, Coolhunting will show leaders how to stay ahead of the curve and on the cutting edge of where their customers want to be taken.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Gloor
- About the Contributor(s) PETER GLOOR (Cambridge, MA), the coauthor of Coolhunting (978-0-8144-7386-3), has enjoyed a 20-year career as an executive for UBS, PwC,...PETER GLOOR (Cambridge, MA), the coauthor of Coolhunting (978-0-8144-7386-3), has enjoyed a 20-year career as an executive for UBS, PwC, and Deloitte. He divides his time between the MIT Sloan School of Management, Helsinki University of Technology, and the University of Cologne, and has been growing his startup company, galaxyadvisors. show more
- Publish Date03/07/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.