Delight Your Customers: 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your Customer Service from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
If you want to know how strong your company's customer service is, ask your employees to describe what their work entails. Then pay attention to wh... Read More
If you want to know how strong your company’s customer service is, ask your employees to describe what their work entails. Then pay attention to whether they simply list their duties and tasks or if they speak to the true essence of their job--to create delighted customers who will be less price sensitive, have higher repurchase rates, and enthusiastically recommend the company or brand to others. The latter should be every employee’s highest priority, because when it’s not, your customers are merely the recipients of a transaction, not an experience, and transactions do not make for a lasting impression or inspire loyalty. In Delight Your Customers, customer service expert Steve Curtin makes a compelling case that customer service managers need to shift from monitoring service activities to modeling, recognizing, and reinforcing the behaviors that actually create happy and returning customers. Things such as: • Expressing genuine interest • Offering sincere compliments • Sharing unique knowledge • Conveying authentic enthusiasm • Providing pleasant surprises • Delivering service heroics when needed Simply based on their own personal experiences, everyone knows that great customer service is rare. So why wouldn’t you want to provide a unique, caring, and beneficial experience for all your customers to rave about with others? With the real-world stories, examples, and strategies shared in this invaluable guide, you can take the customer service experience you offer from ordinary to extraordinary. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Steve Curtin
- About the Contributor(s) STEVE CURTIN spent 20 years with Marriott International. He now runs his own customer service consulting firm, Steve Curtin, Customer...STEVE CURTIN spent 20 years with Marriott International. He now runs his own customer service consulting firm, Steve Curtin, Customer Enthusiast! show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.84 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.