Designing Dynamic Organizations: A Hands-on Guide for Leaders at All Levels
- Regular price
- Sale price
Which business structures are best suited to the unpredictable 21st century? How can a business reconfigure itself with minimum disruption and maximum impact?
Every executive grapples with problems of restructuring--and most need hands-on guidance to solve them. Based on Jay Galbraith’s world-renowned approach to organization design and featuring a broad selection of practical tips and tools developed by Diane Downey and Amy Kates, Designing Dynamic Organizations gives business leaders at all levels everything they need to implement positive, progressive change.
In this book, business executives will learn how to examine their choices by leading them systematically through these fundamental questions:
- Should we restructure to meet our strategic goals?
- What are the best structural options to achieve our success?
- What lateral processes are necessary to support the new structure?
- How do we staff the restructured organization to optimize results?
Designing Dynamic Organizations includes examples and worksheets that pilot you through the essential steps of organizational design.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jay Galbraith , Diane Downey , Amy Kates
- About the Contributor(s) Jay Galbraith (Breckenridge, Co) is a professor at the University of Southern California and the International Institute for Management Development...Jay Galbraith (Breckenridge, Co) is a professor at the University of Southern California and the International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne. His previous books, including Organizing for the Future and Designing Organizations, are classics in their field.
Diane Downey (New York, NY) is president of Downey Associates International (DAI), a management consulting firm, and author of Assimilating New Leaders. Amy Kates (New York, NY) is a senior consultant at DAI.
Amy Kates (New York, NY) is a senior consultant at DAI.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.29 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.71 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.