Designing Dynamic Organizations: A Hands-on Guide for Leaders at All Levels
Jay Galbraith | Diane Downey | Amy Kates
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Which business structures are best suited to the unpredictable 21st century? How can a company, division, or department reconfigure itself with min... Read More
Which business structures are best suited to the unpredictable 21st century? How can a company, division, or department reconfigure itself with minimum disruption and maximum impact? Every executive grapples with problems of restructuring--and most need hands-on guidance to solve them. This eye-opening book shows business leaders at all levels how to examine their choices by leading them systematically through these fundamental questions: * Should we restructure to meet our strategic goals? * What are the best structural options to achieve our success? * What lateral processes are necessary to support the new structure? * How do we staff the restructured organization to optimize results? Based on Galbraith's world-renowned approach, this guide includes examples and worksheets that pilot readers through the essential steps of organizational design. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jay Galbraith , Diane Downey , Amy Kates
- About the Contributor(s) Jay Galbraith (Breckenridge, Co) is a professor at the University of Southern California and the International Institute for Management Development...Jay Galbraith (Breckenridge, Co) is a professor at the University of Southern California and the International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne. His previous books, including Organizing for the Future and Designing Organizations, are classics in their field.
Diane Downey (New York, NY) is president of Downey Associates International (DAI), a management consulting firm, and author of Assimilating New Leaders. Amy Kates (New York, NY) is a senior consultant at DAI.
Amy Kates (New York, NY) is a senior consultant at DAI.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.29 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.71 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.