Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
“My greatest discovery in forty years of leading: Leadership can be developed.” ~ Inc. Magazine’s No. 1 Leadership Expert, John C. Maxwell
Twenty-five years ago, John Maxwell published the book that forever transformed how people think about leadership. Developing the Leader Within You showed that leaders are made, not born, and helped more than two million people in the process. Maxwell now returns to this classic text to include the insights and practices he has learned in the decades since that work first appeared.
In this completely revised and expanded workbook, based on the book of the same title, you will receive everything you need to take a significant step in your leadership journey, along with in-depth activities designed to help develop the leader within you. If you complete all the readings and exercises and answer all the questions, you will be amazed at how your influence, effectiveness, and impact will increase in such a short time. And if you’re going through this process with a group, you’ll enjoy the challenging discussion questions at the end of each lesson so you can explore the ideas in even greater depth.
With insights gleaned from his forty-plus years of leadership success, Maxwell will especially help readers explore the value of:
- Achieving success using the Five Levels of Leadership
- Developing people—a leader’s most appreciable assets
- Identifying and solving problems and preventing their recurrence
- Defining and articulating a vision for your organization
- Building on the leadership skills you already possess
No matter the arena in which you find yourself called to serve—family, business, or nonprofit—the principles Maxwell shares in this workbook will help you develop the vision, value, influence, and motivation required of successful leaders.
Designed for use with Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 (9780718073992), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- Publish Date10/02/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.89 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.5 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.