Digital Resilience: Is Your Company Ready for the Next Cyber Threat?
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the Digital Age of the twenty-first century, the question is not if you will be targeted, but when. Are you prepared? If not, where does one begin?
For an enterprise to be fully prepared for the immanent attack, it must be actively monitoring networks, taking proactive steps to understand and contain attacks, enabling continued operation during an incident, and have a full recovery plan already in place.
Cybersecurity expert Ray Rothrock has provided for businesses large and small a must-have resource that highlights:
- the tactics used by today’s hackers,
- vulnerabilities lurking in networks,
- and strategies not just for surviving attacks, but thriving while under assault.
Businesses and individuals will understand better the threats they face, be able to identify and address weaknesses, and respond to exploits swiftly and effectively. From data theft to downed servers, from malware to human error, cyber events can be triggered anytime from anywhere around the globe.
Digital Resilience provides the resilience-building strategies your business needs to prevail--no matter what strikes.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ray Rothrock
- About the Contributor(s) RAY A. ROTHROCK is CEO of RedSeal, a premier cyber security analytics platform. RedSealÆs corporate customers span the finance, utility, technology,...
RAY A. ROTHROCK is CEO of RedSeal, a premier cyber security analytics platform. RedSealÆs corporate customers span the finance, utility, technology, and retail sectors. Government clients include defense, intelligence, and civilian agencies.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.08 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.12 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.