Don't Think Pink: What Really Makes Women Buy and How to Increase Your Share of This Crucial Market
- Regular price
- Sale price
Purchases by women now total trillions of dollars annually, accounting for 85 percent of all consumer expenditures. So, reaching women should be considered the number one priority for most businesses.
Don’t Think Pink will help marketers see their brands through a woman’s eyes, unlocking the secrets to developing products, services, and marketing strategies that truly resonate with female buyers.
Based on painstaking research into women’s experiences and perceptions, Don’t Think Pink reveals:
- How generational history, culture, life stages, and daily realities influence a woman’s buying mind
- How the way women buy is more critical than what’s being sold
- How listening to women earlier and more often leads to more powerful strategies
- How to use the Internet and other technology to gain a greater understanding of female consumers
- How to gain a bigger share of the awesome purchasing power of women
There’s no question that women buy. Don’t Think Pink explains what drives their buying decisions, and how businesses can capitalize on this enormous and evergreen market.Read Less
- Publish Date12/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.