Driving Digital: The Leader's Guide to Business Transformation Through Technology
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Every organization makes plans for updating products, technologies, and business processes. But that's not enough anymore for the twenty-first-cent... Read More
Every organization makes plans for updating products, technologies, and business processes. But that’s not enough anymore for the twenty-first-century company. The race is now on for everyone to become a digital enterprise. For those individuals who have been charged with leading their company’s technology-driven change, the pressure is intense while the correct path forward unclear. Help has arrived! In Driving Digital, author Isaac Sacolick shares the lessons he’s learned over the years as he has successfully spearheaded multiple transformations and helped shape digital-business best practices. Readers no longer have to blindly trek through the mine field of their company’s digital transformation. In this thoroughly researched one-stop manual, learn how to: • Formulate a digital strategy • Transform business and IT practices • Align development and operations • Drive culture change • Bolster digital talent • Capture and track ROI • Develop innovative digital practices • Pilot emerging technologies • And more! Your company cannot avoid the digital disruption heading its way. The choice is yours: Will this mean the beginning of the end for your business, or will your digital practices be what catapults you into next-level success? Read Less
- Contributor(s)Isaac Sacolick
- About the Contributor(s) Isaac Sacolick is the founder of StarCIO. Named a top social CIO and leader by The Huffington Post and Forbes,...Isaac Sacolick is the founder of StarCIO. Named a top social CIO and leader by The Huffington Post and Forbes, he has held CIO positions at Greenwich Associates, McGraw-Hill Construction, and BusinessWeek. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.21 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.94 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.