Early Warning: Using Competitive Intelligence to Anticipate Market Shifts, Control Risk, and Create Powerful Strategies
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Surprise is rarely a good thing in business. Unexpected developments range in their effects from inconvenient to disastrous. To avoid being blindsi... Read More
Surprise is rarely a good thing in business. Unexpected developments range in their effects from inconvenient to disastrous. To avoid being blindsided, companies must develop a Competitive Early Warning system, or CEW, which combines strategic planning, competitive intelligence, and management action. Such systems let organizations manage risk more effectively and prevent ""industry dissonance"" -- when market realities outpace corporate strategies. Early Warning reveals how to: * Change strategy to meet new realities * Learn from the mistakes of others via the book’s eye-opening stories * Avoid common tactics like benchmarking and using consultants, which may do more harm than good * Tell executives what they need to know -- not what they want to hear Each chapter ends with a Manager’s Checklist of key points, and the book includes numerous charts, tables, and tools. With strong opinions and wry humor, world-recognized expert Gilad reveals how to anticipate and react to early signs of trouble. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Benjamin GILAD
- Publish Date09/12/2003
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.