Enterprise Project Governance: A Guide to the Successful Management of Projects Across the Organization
- Regular price
- Sale price
In our increasingly competitive global economy, companies in all industries are struggling to survive and seeking new ways to do more--and this places unprecedented pressure on project managers to take on and govern multiple efforts simultaneously. Enterprise Project Governance reveals proven techniques for dealing with the multiplicity of projects and ensuring that programs and initiatives create the value needed to help your organization prosper. Through enlightening examples and case studies, readers will learn how to examine new project proposals and align them with the priorities, resources, and strategies of the organization. But this isn’t a one-person job. As its title suggests, Enterprise Project Governance takes a more systemic approach to the important work of managing projects, teaching practical methods for incorporating enterprise project governance into an organization's culture, synchronizing it with corporate governance, and maximizing efficiency and results across departments. Whether you’re a boardroom exec, an experience project manager struggling to keep up, or someone working in the trenches and hoping to advance, this go-to guide will help you manage your workload--and even increase it--with ease.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul C. Dinsmore , Luiz Rocha
- About the Contributor(s) Paul C. Dinsmore, PMP (Dallas, TX, and Rio de Janeiro) is an international authority on project management and organizational change....
Paul C. Dinsmore, PMP (Dallas, TX, and Rio de Janeiro) is an international authority on project management and organizational change. He has been honored with PMI’s Distinguished Contributions Award, and is a Fellow of the Institute.
LUIZ ROCHA, director of projects with Dinsmore, Associates, has 35 years of experience in project management, and has worked internationally with organizations including Andersen Consulting and Delloite. show more
- Publish Date04/11/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)7.8 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $29.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.