Enterprise Project Governance: A Guide to the Successful Management of Projects Across the Organization
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Paul C. Dinsmore , Luiz Rocha
- About the Contributor(s) Paul C. Dinsmore, PMP (Dallas, TX, and Rio de Janeiro) is an international authority on project management and organizational change....
Paul C. Dinsmore, PMP (Dallas, TX, and Rio de Janeiro) is an international authority on project management and organizational change. He has been honored with PMI’s Distinguished Contributions Award, and is a Fellow of the Institute.
LUIZ ROCHA, director of projects with Dinsmore, Associates, has 35 years of experience in project management, and has worked internationally with organizations including Andersen Consulting and Delloite. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.38(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $24.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.