Facilitating Project Performance Improvement: A Practical Guide to Multi-Level Learning
- Regular price
- Sale price
Facilitating Project Performance Improvement is based on in-depth studies of 20 project organizations and combines cutting-edge practices in lean and agile software development with practical multi-level learning tools to help any project-based organization realize drastic and consistent improvements within and across projects.
Emphasizing the need for reflection as a continuous process, the book describes learning opportunities throughout the strategic, process, and project levels of your organization’s portfolio. The multi-level approach empowers teams at each of these three levels, providing a framework for real-time problem solving and continuous improvement while initiatives are in-flight, rather than relying on project postmortems or lessons learned databases that go unused or forgotten.
Specifically, the book explains how to deploy multi-level learning to:
- Accelerate the delivery of value, eliminate waste, and reduce risk at the project, program, and strategy levels
- Migrate from the traditional red light learning cycle to a continuous learning environment, without having to fully rebuild your existing project methodology
- Improve group processes to incorporate new insights, resolve conflicts, and make better cross-functional decisions
- Avoid the pitfalls associated with conventional project management approaches
- Capture and implement action items that improve team performance
- Deliver cross-project improvements that create a multiplier effect across the project portfolio
If your projects and programs include multi-level learning, you can stay on top of unexpected challenges, take better-informed risks, and seed continuous improvements that bring maximum value to your organization or your client—today and well into the future.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jerry JULIAN
- Publish Date03/07/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 6.0(h) x 4.0(w) x 4.0(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.