Find the Fire: Ignite Your Inspiration--and Make Work Exciting Again
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Once upon a time, you probably learned the thrill of a good day's work and were inspired to work harder and accomplish more. Then the honeymoon end... Read More
Once upon a time, you probably learned the thrill of a good day’s work and were inspired to work harder and accomplish more. Then the honeymoon ended, burnout set in, and you began going through the motions uninspired. Wouldn’t you love to feel as engaged and energized as you were on day one? You can! The key is to quit waiting for it to happen and take control of the process yourself. In Find the Fire, discover how you can shake off the malaise and dial up the motivation. Whether you're wrestling with fear, disconnectedness, boredom, lack of creative outlets, overwhelm, or other issues, you will find applicable insights, exercises, inspiring stories, checklists, and more as you learn about the nine forces that drain inspiration. Learn how to reconnect with your coworkers and managers, how to boost your self-confidence and personal presence, and how to stay in control during tough times. Discover how to empower yourself, not waiting for others to fill that need, and how you can still produce work you’re proud of, even after many years of performing the same tasks. You’ve probably been asking yourself lately what inspires you now. But the more applicable question is, how did you lose the inspiration you once had in the first place? Learn to find that again. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Mautz
- About the Contributor(s) SCOTT MAUTZ is CEO of Profound Performance and a popular speaker on workplace motivation and engagement. A veteran Procter Gamble...SCOTT MAUTZ is CEO of Profound Performance and a popular speaker on workplace motivation and engagement. A veteran Procter Gamble executive and an adjunct professor at Indiana University, he is the author of Make It Matter and a weekly contributor to Inc. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.2 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $14.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.