Focal Point: A Proven System to Simplify Your Life, Double Your Productivity, and Achieve All Your Goals
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The Wall Street Journal business bestseller with over 50,000 copies sold! The true secret of high achievers is that they know how to find their "fo... Read More
The Wall Street Journal business bestseller with over 50,000 copies sold! The true secret of high achievers is that they know how to find their "focal point" - the one thing they should do, at any given moment, to get the best possible results in each area of their lives. In Focal Point, Tracy brings together the very best ideas on personal management into a simple, easy-to-use plan. Focal Point helps readers analyze their lives in seven key areas and shows them how to develop focused goals and plans in each. This best-selling guide provides timeless truths that have been discovered by the most effective people throughout the ages, answering questions like: * How can I get control of my time and my life? * How can I achieve maximum career success and still balance my personal life? * How can I accelerate the achievement of all my goals? Focal Point shows readers how to develop absolute clarity about what they want, and how they can achieve supreme satisfaction, both personally and professionally. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.