From the Bureau to the Boardroom: 30 Management Lessons from the FBI
- Regular price
- Sale price
Noncompetitive pay. Long hours. Frequent moves. Mortal danger. With drawbacks such as these, it’s a wonder that anyone would willingly want to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And yet the FBI consistently attracts a vast field of stellar candidates and awards the best and brightest with extraordinarily dangerous missions, including breaking up terrorist cells, infiltrating drug cartels, diffusing hostage situations, and tracking down serial killers.
What drives these men and women to cheerfully and diligently tackle the monumental challenges that await career FBI agents? Author Dan Carrison goes behind the scenes of this legendary organization to uncover its secrets of success, including its unique management strategies for hiring, training, and retaining agents. Based on interviews with agents at every level, From the Bureau to the Boardroom pinpoints powerful lessons that can be applied directly to business to cultivate and sustain higher levels of employee performance, including how to:
- Make management an attractive option for your top performers.
- Cultivate fidelity in the workplace.
- Promote a “one for all, all for one” corporate culture.
- Create a “Flying Squad” to tackle daunting challenges.
Packed with first-person accounts, concrete examples, and probing insights, this fast-paced, eye-opening book helps you tap into the FBI’s innovative tactics for developing a dedicated team of hardworking professionals.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Carrison
- Publish Date12/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.