Fundamentals of Project Management
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Having already sold more than 200,000 copies and helped generations of project managers navigate the ins and outs of every aspect of successful pro... Read More
Having already sold more than 200,000 copies and helped generations of project managers navigate the ins and outs of every aspect of successful project management, this revised fifth edition of Fundamentals of Project Management remains the perfect resource for succeeding in this complex discipline that has changed greatly in recent years. Fully updated in accordance with the latest version of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), this all-encompassing book contains new information and expanded coverage on topics including estimating; stakeholder management; procurement management; creating a communication plan; project closure; requirements for PMP certification; and much more. Readers will also learn how to: • Clarify project goals and objectives • Develop a work breakdown in structure • Create a project risk plan • Produce a realistic schedule • Manage change requests • Control and evaluate progress at every stage Chock full of tools, techniques, examples, and instructive exercises, don’t go one more day without equipping yourself with what PM World Journal calls “ . . . a great resource for helping a project manager or other team member to learn new tools and techniques or refresh their knowledge.” Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joseph Heagney
- About the Contributor(s) JOSEPH HEAGNEY has been President of QMA International, LLC, since 2001, providing a wide range of management learning solutions. He...JOSEPH HEAGNEY has been President of QMA International, LLC, since 2001, providing a wide range of management learning solutions. He was previously the Global Practice Leader for Project Management Best Practices at the American Management Association, where he currently serves as a faculty member. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.