Get Clients Now! (TM): A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn the secrets professionals use to dramatically increase their client base by learning how to replace scattershot marketing and networking efforts with proven, targeted tactics.
Knowing where to spend your marketing dollars was a lot easier in the days when the choices were commercials, magazines, and billboards. Now, life in twenty-first-century America has become one gigantic 24/7 commercial with no limit of ways to get your brand in front of your customers. Has marketing become just a game of throwing darts in the dark, or is it still possible to effectively target your audience?
Using a simple cookbook model, the book helps you identify the ingredients missing from their current marketing activities, select the right strategies and tools from a menu of options, and create a completely customized action plan that can be fully implemented in only 28 days!
In Get Clients Now!, you will learn:
- How to choose the best marketing tactics for their situation and personality
- Hands-on approaches for replacing unproductive cold-calling with the power of relationship marketing
- Proven and effective online networking and prospecting, social media, and internet marketing strategies
- Advice on integrating online and offline tactics
- Tips for dealing with fear, resistance, and procrastination
Now in its third edition, Get Clients Now! has been updated with worksheets, exercises, all-new examples, and tried-and-true marketing practices for reaching new clients. Stop throwing a hundred fishing poles out into the vast ocean. Instead, learn where to most effectively take the net and scoop up your customers!Read Less
- Contributor(s)C. Hayden
- About the Contributor(s) C. J. HAYDEN is a Master Certified Coach, popular speaker, and principal of Wings for Business, LLC, a firm that...C. J. HAYDEN is a Master Certified Coach, popular speaker, and principal of Wings for Business, LLC, a firm that teaches self-employed professionals to make more money with less effort. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.22 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.