Get Scrappy: Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small
- Regular price
- Sale price
Marketing is changing rapidly, so sometimes it’s hard to keep up. Don’t get frustrated, get scrappy.
It’s an exciting time to be in marketing, with an array of equalizing platforms from the Internet to social media to content marketing, that have reset the playing field for businesses large and small. Yet, it's also a challenging time, with much work to do and an ever-changing array of platforms, features, and networks to master--all on tighter budgets than ever before.
In Get Scrappy, chief brand strategist Nick Westergaard weaves hacks, tips, and idea starters together to provide a plan of attack for businesses of any size to:
- Demystify digital marketing in a way that makes sense for your business
- Do more with less
- Build a strong brand with something to say
- Create relevant and engaging content for your social media platforms
- Spark dialogue with your community of customers
- Measure what matter
The result will be a reliable, repeatable system for building your brand, creating engaging content, and growing your community of customers. Don’t wait for marketing to reinvent itself. Instead, proactively reinvent your company’s marketing to maximize its reach!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nick Westergaard
- About the Contributor(s) NICK WESTERGAARD is Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital; host of the popular On Brand podcast; and producer and...NICK WESTERGAARD is Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital; host of the popular On Brand podcast; and producer and host of the Social Brand Forum, the Midwest's premier digital marketing event. An in-demand speaker, he also teaches branding and marketing at the University of Iowa. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.74 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.