Going Social: Excite Customers, Generate Buzz, and Energize Your Brand with the Power of Social Media
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
In the increasingly vital world of social media marketing, if you don't have a strong digital presence, it's like you're not even there. Going Soci... Read More
In the increasingly vital world of social media marketing, if you don’t have a strong digital presence, it’s like you’re not even there. Going Social is an indispensable guide to taking advantage of digital marketing, reaching a critical number of prospective customers, and revitalizing your business’s brand. You’ll gain answers to the questions every marketer is asking, like How much is a Facebook “like” worth? What are the best dashboards for monitoring multiple social channels simultaneously? How do you keep it all going around the clock? And which automation tools, promotional ads, scheduling platforms, and social media channels offer the greatest return on investment? For more than a decade, author Jeremy Goldman has helped companies inject “social” into their marketing processes. He explains the ins and outs of platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Foursquare, Instagram, and Pinterest and teaches readers how to formulate a social strategy, pinpoint and cater to the right audience, give their brand a unique online voice, create relevant and engaging content, identify and reward influencers, build strong bonds with bloggers, become truly customer-centric, respond to negative feedback, use targeting to engage more effectively, turn employees into social marketers, and engage with ROI in mind. The digital landscape offers unprecedented opportunities to spread the word about products and services. While other businesses struggle to transition from traditional marketing to online engagement, you’ll be enacting a social media strategy that magnifies customer loyalty. Featuring insights from entrepreneurs, social media directors, community managers, bloggers, and other experts, Going Social will teach you how to leverage our brave new social frontier. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeremy Goldman
- About the Contributor(s) JEREMY GOLDMAN, a recognized expert in social marketing, has managed e-commerce and social media for major brands, including Kiehl's, TEMPTU,...JEREMY GOLDMAN, a recognized expert in social marketing, has managed e-commerce and social media for major brands, including Kiehl's, TEMPTU, and Jurlique, and consulted with numerous others. He is currently AVP of Interactive Communications for iluminage inc., a Unilever subsidiary he helped found. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.5 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $9.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.