High-Profit Prospecting: Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
Search engines and social media have changed how prospecting pipelines for salespeople are built today, but the vitality of the pipeline itself has not. The key to success for every salesperson is his pipeline of prospects.
In High-Profit Prospecting, sales expert Mark Hunter shatters costly prospecting myths and eliminates confusion about what works today.
Merging new strategies with proven practices that unfortunately many have given up (much to their demise), this must-have resource for salespeople in every industry will help you:
- Find better leads and qualify them quickly
- Trade cold calling for informed calling
- Tailor your timing and message
- Leave a great voicemail and craft a compelling email
- Use social media effectively
- Leverage referrals
- Get past gatekeepers and open new doors
Top producers are still prospecting. However, buyers have evolved, therefore your prospecting needs to as well. For the salesperson, prospecting is still king. Take back control of your pipeline for success!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Hunter, CSP
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Hunter, known as, "The Sales Hunter," is globally recognized for his expertise in sales leadership. He specializes in business development...
Mark Hunter, known as, "The Sales Hunter," is globally recognized for his expertise in sales leadership. He specializes in business development and guiding organizations to find and retain high-quality prospects without discounting their fee. His ability to inspire sales teams to create self motivating and integrity driven cultures, makes Mark Hunter a highly sought after keynote speaker, consultant and coach. Mark has taken his vision for sales leadership to more than 25 countries and 5 continents where he leads and consults with companies ranging from small startups to global giants.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.04 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.