High-Profit Selling: Win the Sale Without Compromising on Price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book teaches salespeople to rethink their approach to sales goals--so they not only sell a greater quantity but sell with the bottom line in mind.
In the high-pressure quest to make a sale, acquire a contract, and beat out other bidders, sales professionals frequently resort to short-term strategies like cutting prices, offering discounts, or making other concessions. By explaining how short-term strategies are destructive to the long-term sustainability of a business, High-Profit Selling helps salespeople instead focus their energy on “profit sales” that successfully execute product price increases while maintaining and strengthening current customer relationships.
In this invaluable resource, you’ll learn:
- how to avoid negotiating, actively listen to customers,
- match the benefits of products or services with customers’ needs and pains,
- confidently communicate value,
- and ensure prospects are serious and not shopping for price.
Too many salespeople believe that a sale at any price is better than no sale at all. High-Profit Selling teaches them to do away with this logic and instead make sales that satisfy and add value to both the client and company.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Hunter, CSP
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Hunter, known as, "The Sales Hunter," is globally recognized for his expertise in sales leadership. He specializes in business development...
Mark Hunter, known as, "The Sales Hunter," is globally recognized for his expertise in sales leadership. He specializes in business development and guiding organizations to find and retain high-quality prospects without discounting their fee. His ability to inspire sales teams to create self motivating and integrity driven cultures, makes Mark Hunter a highly sought after keynote speaker, consultant and coach. Mark has taken his vision for sales leadership to more than 25 countries and 5 continents where he leads and consults with companies ranging from small startups to global giants.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.05 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.58 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.