How Great Decisions Get Made: 10 Easy Steps for Reaching Agreement on Even the Toughest Issues
- Regular price
- Sale price
How Great Decisions Get Made shows how to bring out the best in people, so that the process of decision making cements groups together rather than pulling them apart.
All too often, solving tough work issues can become a tug of war as clashing departments, priorities, personality styles, and other concerns threaten to destroy any possibility of a successful conclusion. But by sharing hopes, and focusing on information rather than debate, the path to agreement can become wonderfully clear.
This book gives you a simple 10-step process to help their people overcome seemingly intractable differences, paving the way for groups to:
- Embrace a world view filled with the possibility of creating better results together
- Shift their attention from the stale "What should we do?" to a fresh "How can we achieve what we really want?" attitude
- Tap into who they are to define and articulate their hopes
Business professionals looking for quick, exciting ways to energize their often-contentious decision-making process will find all the help they need, from real-life scenarios showing the process in action to a self-assessment checklist.
How Great Decisions Get Made provides the key to overcoming barriers, making people feel great about the work they do, and achieving extraordinary results.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Don MARUSKA
- Publish Date03/19/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.