How the Best Leaders Lead: Proven Secrets to Getting the Most Out of Yourself and Others
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Business expert Brian Tracy has worked with more than 1,000 companies in 52 countries. In this award-winning book, he leverages that experience to ... Read More
Business expert Brian Tracy has worked with more than 1,000 companies in 52 countries. In this award-winning book, he leverages that experience to reveal the strategies used by top executives and business owners around the world to achieve astounding results--even in difficult markets against the most determined competition. How the Best Leaders Lead builds on this knowledge by providing a series of practical, proven ideas and techniques leaders and managers at every level can use immediately. You’ll learn how to: determine your ideal leadership style for any situation; motivate your people with the three Rs--recognition, rewards, and reinforcement; set clear goals and objectives for yourself and others; set priorities and focus on key tasks; solve problems faster and make better decisions; hire and keep the best people; motivate your team in turbulent times; identify opportunities and take concrete action; and plan for the future while managing the present. The ability to select, manage, motivate, and guide employees to achieve results is the true measure of any leader's success. With the tips and tricks found in this invaluable book, you’ll be equipped to strengthen your skills in all of these areas and become the kind of leader who paves the way for your company’s future success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.