How to Mind-Read Your Customers: Using Insights from Psychology to Increase Sales and Develop Better Business Relationships
David P. SNYDER
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
"What's the most important factor in becoming a successful salesperson? Is it ambition and drive? Maybe it's enthusiasm. Or, maybe, success in sale... Read More
"What's the most important factor in becoming a successful salesperson? Is it ambition and drive? Maybe it's enthusiasm. Or, maybe, success in sales just boils down to good old-fashioned hard work. While all of these things no doubt contribute to sales success, the real key, according to David Snyder, is understanding and knowing how to read different personality types--including one's own. How to Mind-Read Your Customers, which is based on Snyder's popular seminar, shows readers how to use the principles of behavioral psychology (made easy and accessible) to master the art and science of salesmanship. Using the book's wealth of useful ideas and tools, readers will: * Gain insight into their own personalities * Identify their strengths and weaknesses * Gain a better understanding of themselves * Understand and relate better to others * Size up people as early as the first phone conversation * Improve relationships with customers * Enhance teamwork * Eliminate mistakes in communication * Make a great first impression * Increase sales! Innovative and empowering, yet down-to-earth and humorous, this book is an invaluable resource for anyone in sales, marketing, or customer service on how to take selling skills to the next level." Read Less
- Contributor(s)David P. SNYDER
- Publish Date06/26/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)28.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.