How to Mind-Read Your Customers: Using Insights from Psychology to Increase Sales and Develop Better Business Relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover how to use the principles of behavioral psychology (made easy and accessible) to master the art and science of salesmanship.
What's the most important factor in becoming a successful salesperson? Is it ambition and drive? Maybe it's enthusiasm. Or maybe success in sales just boils down to good old-fashioned hard work. While all these things contribute to sales success, business strategist David Snyder knows that the real key is reading different personality types--including one's own.
Based on Snyder's popular seminar, How to Mind-Read Your Customers will teach you how to:
- Gain insight into your own personalities
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Gain a better understanding of yourself
- Understand and relate better to others
- Size up people as early as the first phone conversation
- Improve relationships with customers
- Enhance teamwork
- Eliminate mistakes in communication
- Make a great first impression
- Increase sales
Innovative and empowering, yet down-to-earth and humorous, How to Mind-Read Your Customers is an invaluable resource for anyone in sales, marketing, or customer service on how to take selling skills to the next level.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David P. SNYDER
- Publish Date06/26/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)28.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.