I Got My Dream Job and So Can You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Ideal Career After College
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
When he was only 21 years old, Pete Leibman landed his dream job working in the front office of the NBA's Washington Wizards. He went on to become ... Read More
When he was only 21 years old, Pete Leibman landed his dream job working in the front office of the NBA’s Washington Wizards. He went on to become their number one salesperson for three straight seasons and was promoted to management in under two years. In this encouraging guidebook, Leibman shares his proven and simple system for career success. You’ll learn how to: think big and identify what you want from your career; network your way past corporate gatekeepers; impress highly influential people in any field; land interviews for jobs that aren’t posted; sell yourself on paper, online, and in person; and get hired faster and with less effort. Filled with the inspiring success stories of other young professionals, creative strategies for leveraging social media, and the five secrets that will skyrocket your earning potential once you are hired, I Got My Dream Job and So Can You provides you with the tools and confidence to overcome the discouraging job marketing and start climbing the ladder to success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Pete Leibman
- About the Contributor(s) PETE LEIBMAN, despite being told it would be "impossible," networked his way into a job with the NBA's Washington Wizards...PETE LEIBMAN, despite being told it would be "impossible," networked his way into a job with the NBA's Washington Wizards right out of college and was promoted to management when he was only 23. Today, he is a popular keynote speaker, and the founder of Dream Job Academy, a career-training program for young professionals. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $7.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.