- Regular price
- Sale price
What do some of the biggest business successes in the world have in common? The secret to who and what has staying power lies in deeply ingrained biological and anthropological codes we all subconsciously share. This book teaches you about the instant appeal of evolutionary psychology as it applies to business today.
Instant Appeal reveals the often surprising yet proven reasons behind why we vote for certain people, listen to the same songs repeatedly, and favor one brand over another.
Communications consultant expert Vicki Kunkel illuminates the human universals that cause positive and negative chemical reactions in our brains, and shows how anyone can use them to advance their career, cause, company, or product.
In Instant Appeal, Kunkel reveals the secrets of the “stickiness” phenomenon such as:
- observations about human behavior and hypotheses on how to market people, ideas, and things
- how to use primal persuaders to make yourself stand out in a competitive marketplace and enhance your success
- the science, insights, and statistics behind what it takes to create instant appeal and make the factors of attraction work for you and your business
The key is responsibility and the secrets of persuasion can be appealing and effective. When used in a reputable manner, the eight primal factors within Instant Appeal can help you achieve blockbuster success without abusing the power they contain.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Vicki Kunkel
- Publish Date09/27/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.