It's Not the Size of the Data -- It's How You Use It: Smarter Marketing with Analytics and Dashboards
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this invaluable resource, discover how to conduct smarter marketing strategies using analytics and dashboards to get the most out of your data.
Did you know that your business already has the world’s greatest information-tracking team working tirelessly for you 24/7 to gather all the info you could possibly need to find your next customers? Between brand tracking, CRM programs, and online behavior tracking, as well as the always-dependable trade shows and satisfaction studies, mounds of marketing metrics are being generated for you across various touchpoints and channels.
Locked in the vast quantity of information are accurate, data-driven answers to every marketing question--and analytic dashboards are the key to finding it all. In It’s Not the Size of the Data--It’s How You Use It, marketing expert Koen Pauwels introduces you to these transformative web-based tools that gather, synthesize, and visually display essential data in real time, directly connecting marketing with performance.
He then supplies a simple yet rigorous methodology that explains step by step how to:
- Gain crucial IT support
- Build a rock-solid database
- Select key leading performance indicators
- Design the optimal dashboard layout
- Use marketing analytics to improve decisions and reap rewards
There is simply too much customer-produced information out there today for marketing teams to go with gut decisions or the same old standbys. Dashboard analytics will bring scientific precision and insight to the marketing efforts of any size organization, in any industry, and turn this eye-popping data into a specific plan of attack.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Koen Pauwels
- About the Contributor(s) KOEN PAUWELS is an award-winning professor, consultant, and expert on the topic of marketing ROI. After receiving his Ph.D. at...KOEN PAUWELS is an award-winning professor, consultant, and expert on the topic of marketing ROI. After receiving his Ph.D. at UCLA, he taught at Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business before joining Ozyegin University. show more
- Publish Date03/28/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.