Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
- Regular price
- Sale price
LEADERSHIP STARTS WITH STORYTELLING
With clarity around your message, you will energize those you lead and create a vision they can buy into. But first, you must first write the story that will get them excited and ready to execute.
Clarity is key for any successful leader, so much so that top corporations, such as Micorsoft. Nike, Proctor and Gamble, Kimberly Clark, and many more, have incorporated storytelling into their leadership training programs. These companies know that before you can become a strong leader, you must first master the art of storytelling so you can communicate your vision to your team and inspire them to execute on objectives.
The power of storytelling will allow you to:
- Envision Success- lead change by identifying goals in your story and building team commitment.
- Create an Environment for Winning- create a team culture and identify values that encourage collaboration and value diversity.
- Energize Your Team- use your story to help others find passion for their work by building courage, inspiration, and motivation.
- Inspire and Educate- teach your employees key lessons and provide coaching and actionable feedback.
- Empower Others- use storytelling to delegate authority and encourage targeted innovation that supports your vision.
If you want to be a leader others want to follow, you must master storytelling and use that skill to communicate a vision that your team can support.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Smith
- About the Contributor(s) PAUL SMITH is a dedicated father of two and an expert trainer in leadership and storytelling techniques. As the author...
PAUL SMITH is a dedicated father of two and an expert trainer in leadership and storytelling techniques. As the author of the popular Lead with a Story, he has seen his work featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time, Forbes, The Washington Post, Success, and Investor's Business Daily, among others.show more
- Publish Date09/27/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.61 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.