Lead with Humility: 12 Leadership Lessons from Pope Francis
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In the years since his election to the highest position in the Catholic Church, Pope Francis has breathed life into an aging institution, reinvigor... Read More
In the years since his election to the highest position in the Catholic Church, Pope Francis has breathed life into an aging institution, reinvigorated a global base, and created real hope for the future. His early accomplishments have been so remarkable that in 2014, Fortune magazine awarded the top spot of their coveted World’s Greatest Leaders list not to a captain of industry or political leader but to the new pontiff. But how did a relatively unknown priest from Argentina rise so quickly from obscurity to one of the top leaders of the twenty-first century? The answer lies in his humility, as well as the simple principles that have sprung from it. Lead with Humility explores 12 of these principles and shows how other leaders and managers across a broad spectrum can adapt them for the workplace with just as impressive results as our great pope has. These invaluable principles include: • Don't stand over your employees--sit down with them • Don't judge--assess • Take care of people, not lobbies • Go where you are needed • Temper ideology with pragmatism • Don't change--reinvent! • And more Even just a few years in, it is clear to all that Pope Francis's ability to inspire the world is unprecedented in modern times. Lead with Humility reveals the power of his methods, and helps anyone lead with the humility, grace, and authenticity that has elevated the pope to where he is today and had a direct impact in inspiring everyone and everything around him. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeffrey Krames
- About the Contributor(s) JEFFREY A. KRAMES is the bestselling author of The Rumsfeld Way, The Welch Way, Jack Welch and The 4 E's...JEFFREY A. KRAMES is the bestselling author of The Rumsfeld Way, The Welch Way, Jack Welch and The 4 E's of Leadership, and other popular business books. He has been published in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Financial Times, Chicago Tribune, and Los Angeles Times and been interviewed by Fox News, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, AE's Biography, the BBC, and other major media outlets. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.67 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.96 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.80
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.