Leadershift Workbook: Making the Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lead-er-shift [verb]: The act of nimbly adapting one’s leadership in the midst of rapid change.
The term leadershift may be new to you, but the climate of change that demands it is not. As a leader, you already know that it takes more than staying the course to be successful. The key to not just surviving but to continual innovation, improvement, and influence is to learn how to leadershift.
In the Leadershift Workbook, based on the bestselling book of the same name, author John C. Maxwell helps leaders make the changes the current fast-paced environment demands. He begins by helping leaders embrace seven principles to face every situation with flexibility and confidence:
- Continually learn, unlearn, and relearn
- Value yesterday, but live in today
- Rely on speed, but thrive on timing
- See the big picture as the picture keeps getting bigger
- Live in today, but think about tomorrow
- Move forward courageously in the midst of uncertainty
- Realize today’s best will not meet tomorrow’s challenges
In each of the lessons in this workbook, John shares the critical shifts he has personally made over the course of his long and successful leadership career, including the Adaptive Shift from Plan A to Option A, the Production Shift from Ladder Climbing to Ladder Building, and the Influence Shift from Positional Authority to Moral Authority. These leadershifts will change the way you think, act, and ultimately lead so you can be proactive and successful in an ever-changing world.
Designed for use with the Leadershift book (9780718098506).Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date10/01/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.83 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.55 lb
- Dimensions 9.2(h) x 7.4(w) x 0.52(d) inches
- Price $11.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.