Leadership Step by Step: Become the Person Others Follow
- Regular price
- Sale price
Don’t be content with simply learning what makes a great leader. Take the time to put in the work building those character traits inside you.
Why is it that most of the principles and ideas we are inspired with when we read leadership books rarely end up leaving the page? Because we’ve learned what successful leaders are doing, as well as why we should be implementing it ourselves, but we have no idea how we can specifically do all this in our unique circumstances.
Leadership Step by Step walks you through what to do and how to do it by taking you through an integrated and comprehensive progression of exercises designed to cultivate key abilities, behaviors, and beliefs through experience.
By the end of the 22 exercises in this hands-on book, you will learn to:
- Build self-awareness
- Manage emotions
- Speak in an authentic voice
- Create meaningful connections
- Inspire others
Each chapter opens with a story demonstrating a vital leadership skill. Then, it guides you through the process of developing that skill for yourself.
Leadership Step by Step teaches you how to be that leader you’ve read so much about!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joshua Spodek
- About the Contributor(s) JOSHUA SPODEK, PH.D. is an Adjunct Professor at NYU, a leadership coach and lecturer for Columbia Business School, and a...JOSHUA SPODEK, PH.D. is an Adjunct Professor at NYU, a leadership coach and lecturer for Columbia Business School, and a columnist for Inc. He holds six patents and five Ivy-League degrees, including an MBA and a Ph.D. in Astrophysics. Named one of the "Best and Brightest" by Esquire in their Genius Issue, he has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Newsweek, Forbes, and other major media. show more
- Publish Date09/27/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.13(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.