Leadership Step by Step: Become the Person Others Follow
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Why is it that most of the principles and ideas we are inspired with when we read leadership books rarely end up leaving the page? Because we've le... Read More
Why is it that most of the principles and ideas we are inspired with when we read leadership books rarely end up leaving the page? Because we’ve learned what successful leaders are doing, as well as why we should be implementing it ourselves, but we have no idea how we can specifically do all this in our unique circumstances. Leadership Step by Step walks readers through what to do and how to do it by taking them through an integrated and comprehensive progression of exercises designed to cultivate key abilities, behaviors, and beliefs through experience. Each chapter opens with a story demonstrating a vital leadership skill, but it doesn’t stop there. Because next it guides you through the process of developing that skill for yourself! By the end of the 22 exercises in this hands-on book, readers will learn to: • Build self-awareness • Manage emotions • Speak in an authentic voice • Create meaningful connections • Inspire others • And much more! Don’t be content with simply learning what makes a great leader. Take the time to put in the work building those character traits inside you. Be that leader you’ve read so much about! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joshua Spodek
- About the Contributor(s) JOSHUA SPODEK, PH.D. is an Adjunct Professor at NYU, a leadership coach and lecturer for Columbia Business School, and a...JOSHUA SPODEK, PH.D. is an Adjunct Professor at NYU, a leadership coach and lecturer for Columbia Business School, and a columnist for Inc. He holds six patents and five Ivy-League degrees, including an MBA and a Ph.D. in Astrophysics. Named one of the "Best and Brightest" by Esquire in their Genius Issue, he has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Newsweek, Forbes, and other major media. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.11 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.05 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $16.80
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.