Lean Manufacturing That Works: Powerful Tools for Dramatically Reducing Waste and Maximizing Profits
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Bill Carreira
- About the Contributor(s) Bill Carreira is president of Carreira Consulting, working with clients as a trainer, mentor, and facilitator of lean manufacturing methodologies....
Bill Carreira is president of Carreira Consulting, working with clients as a trainer, mentor, and facilitator of lean manufacturing methodologies. With over 30 years of experience in manufacturing, engineering, and P&L management, he has worked with both Fortune 500s and small firms across a broad range of industries. He lives in Sarasota, Florida.show more
- Publish Date11/19/2004
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $19.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.