Managing Brand You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Most Successful Self
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book reveals a proven seven-step process for personal brand building that can help anyone achieve greater professional success.
Nationally respected brand experts Jerry Wilson and Ira Blumenthal have helped some of the most exceptional companies and individuals in the world perfect their images. In this helpful guide, they provide the same advice, tips, and tools to help you do the same.
Using illuminating examples from successful corporations like Coca-Cola and Starbucks as well as high-profile celebrities like Bono and Oprah, Managing Brand You offers you a start-to-finish guide in which you will learn how to:
- conduct a self-analysis,
- create a unique identity,
- define their objectives,
- discover their passions,
- create a plan,
- put that plan into action,
- and monitor their progress.
We all have qualities that shape and influence how the people in our lives see us and how we see ourselves. Wise and insightful, Managing Brand You will help you identify what it is that makes you unique and communicate it in a way that helps you reach your career goals.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jerry Wilson , Ira Blumenthal
- About the Contributor(s) Jerry S. Wilson (Atlanta, GA) is a noted speaker and senior vice president at The Coca-Cola Company.Ira Blumenthal (Atlanta, GA)...
Jerry S. Wilson (Atlanta, GA) is a noted speaker and senior vice president at The Coca-Cola Company.
Ira Blumenthal (Atlanta, GA) is a highly respected brand consultant, author, speaker, and university educator who has counseled high-profile brand clients such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Marriott, Nestl', and American Airlines.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.93 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.