Marketing Your Startup: The Inc. Guide to Getting Customers, Gaining Traction, and Growing Your Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
Let Inc. catapult your company to success. To put a business on the map, nothing beats great marketing. No matter how original your idea or ambitious your dreams, the company will stall without a plan to spread the word, build momentum, and drive sales. But how many entrepreneurs excel at marketing? If you are like most, you are focused on building your product or service...and don't know how to execute a marketing strategy or measure the results. No one is better positioned than Inc. to help you get up to speed fast. For years, Inc. has covered the innovative marketing used by thousands of tiny startups that turned into household names. Now, Marketing Your Startup shares these compelling stories and spotlights strategies for igniting growth, including how: Dollar Shave Club mastered the inexpensive viral video- and rocketed to success * Casper combined content marketing, creative branding, and old-fashioned subway ads to convince consumers to buy mattresses a whole new way * SoulCycle's obsessive fixation on their brand fueled their rise from spin studio to cult-like fitness sensation Through firsthand insights from founders and helpful how-to guidelines, you'll learn to define your brand, market position, and customers, then unleash the right mix of tactics through the right channels: social media, email and direct mail, content marketing, SEO, media ads, events, guerilla marketing, influencers, cause marketing, and more. Whether you've got a robust budget or you're bootstrapping your way to the top, Marketing Your Startup gives you the tools to launch an empire.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Simona Covel
- About the Contributor(s) Simona Covel is an award-winning writer and editor. A content strategist with deep expertise in both business journalism and marketing,...
Simona Covel is an award-winning writer and editor. A content strategist with deep expertise in both business journalism and marketing, she has helped countless organizations get noticed in a crowded marketplace. As a journalist, she covered small business and entrepreneurship for The Wall Street Journal, and served as an editor at Inc. magazine.show more
- Publish Date05/29/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.72(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.