Marketing Your Startup: The Inc. Guide to Getting Customers, Gaining Traction, and Growing Your Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you've got a robust budget or you're bootstrapping your way to the top, this book gives you the tools to launch an empire.
Let Inc. catapult your company to success. To put a business on the map, nothing beats great marketing. No matter how original your idea or ambitious your dreams, the company will stall without a plan to spread the word, build momentum, and drive sales. But how many entrepreneurs excel at marketing? If you are like most, you are focused on building your product or service...and don't know how to execute a marketing strategy or measure the results. No one is better positioned than Inc. to help you get up to speed fast.
Marketing Your Startup shares these compelling stories and spotlights strategies for igniting growth, including how:
- Dollar Shave Club mastered the inexpensive viral video- and rocketed to success
- Casper combined content marketing, creative branding, and old-fashioned subway ads to convince consumers to buy mattresses a whole new way
- SoulCycle's obsessive fixation on their brand fueled their rise from spin studio to cult-like fitness sensation
Through firsthand insights from founders and helpful how-to guidelines, you'll learn to define your brand, market position, and customers, then unleash the right mix of tactics through the right channels: social media, email and direct mail, content marketing, SEO, media ads, events, guerilla marketing, influencers, cause marketing, and more.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Simona Covel
- About the Contributor(s) Simona Covel is an award-winning writer and editor. A content strategist with deep expertise in both business journalism and marketing,...
Simona Covel is an award-winning writer and editor. A content strategist with deep expertise in both business journalism and marketing, she has helped countless organizations get noticed in a crowded marketplace. As a journalist, she covered small business and entrepreneurship for The Wall Street Journal, and served as an editor at Inc. magazine.show more
- Publish Date05/29/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.72(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.