Mortgages 101: Quick Answers to Over 250 Critical Questions About Your Home Loan
- Regular price
- Sale price
Questions about the mortgage process seem so complex and intimidating, yet they must be worked through achieve the American Dream of home ownership. Thankfully, this guide eliminates the confusion and stress with clear-cut answers to all your questions.
How much house can you afford (or not afford)? Is every mortgage loan the same, or are there specifics to look for that meet your individual needs? How can you increase your chances of getting those almost unbelievable rates you see banks advertising? Is there any end to the paperwork? Because unless you're sitting on a pile of cash, chances are you'll need to take out a mortgage when you’re ready to buy your next home.
In Mortgages 101, you will find the latest information on:
- Application procedures
- Online lenders
- New loan and government programs
- Qualifying requirements
- Zero-down options
- Guidelines for self-employed borrowers
In this one-stop reference, find everything you need to know from a wide range of mortgage topics. From negotiating the best deal to saving on closing costs, Mortgages 101 supplies the answers and assistance for everything you need until the day you walk through your new front door!Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Reed
- About the Contributor(s) David Reed (Austin, TX) is a veteran mortgage banker who has closed more than 1,000 mortgages. He is a columnist...David Reed (Austin, TX) is a veteran mortgage banker who has closed more than 1,000 mortgages. He is a columnist for Realty Times and Mortgage Originator Magazine and is a member of the Mortgage Speakers Bureau. He is the author of Mortgages 101 (0-8144-7245-1), Who Says You Can't Buy a Home (0-8144-7340-7), and Mortgage Confidential (0-8144-7369-5). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.97 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.92 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.