New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development
- Regular price
- Sale price
No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Packed with tested strategies and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. offers a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals.
With refreshing honesty and some much-needed humor, sales expert Mike Weinberg examines the critical mistakes made by most salespeople and executives, then provides tips to help you achieve the opposite results.
In New Sales. Simplified., you will learn how to:
- Identify a strategic list of genuine prospects
- Draft a compelling, customer focused “sales story”
- Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face to face with more prospects
- Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
- Prepare for and structure a winning sales call
- Make time in your calendar for business development activities
New Sales. Simplified. is about overcoming and even preventing buyers’ anti salesperson reflex by establishing trust. This book will help you choose the right targets and build a winning plan to pursue them.
Named by Hubpot as a Top 20 Sales Book of All Time, this easy-to-follow guide will remove the mystery surrounding prospecting and have you ramping up for new business.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Weinberg
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and...
Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and sales management, and he's on a mission to simplify sales and create high-performance salespeople and sales teams. Mike is known for his practical approach and for calling it like he sees it. He works with companies in all industries, ranging in size from a few million to many billions of dollars, and has spoken and consulted on five continents.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.