New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Mike Weinberg
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and...
Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and sales management, and he’s on a mission to simplify sales and create high-performance salespeople and sales teams. Mike is known for his blunt, practical approach and that he calls it like he sees it. He works with companies in all industries, ranging in size from a few million to many billions of dollars.
Mike was the #1 producer in three different companies before launching his consulting practice, and he has been named a Top Sales Influencer by Forbes, OpenView Labs, and several other publications. His first book, New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development became a #1 Amazon Bestseller and spent a year as the #1 top-rated book in its category. A transplanted New Yorker, Mike has called St. Louis home for almost twenty-five years.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.