Nonstop Sales Boom: Powerful Strategies to Drive Consistent Growth Year After Year
- Regular price
- Sale price
Nonstop Sales Boom explains how to break this unhealthy cycle and achieve strong, steady results--every quarter, from every member of the team.
Has the last week of each quarter in your business become a mad scramble to meet quota? Do your year-end reports show sporadic and unexplainable highs some weeks that will be near impossible to meet next year, as well as mysterious lows that ruined your goals for a 10 percent increase? For many sales organizations, anomalies such as these are strangely commonplace and unshakeable without intentional efforts to ratify them.
Author and experienced sales leader for over twenty years Colleen Francis says the secret to leaving behind the roller-coaster reports and achieving sustaining, steady success is to broaden the focus from merely closing deals to actively nurturing the four critical stages of client engagement:
- Attraction: Fill the funnel with lucrative prospects
- Participation: Turn them into customers faster
- Growth: Invest in valued clients
- Leverage: Turn customers into referral generators
When companies concentrate on only one or two of these areas, their results become erratic. But by becoming purposeful toward all four, simultaneously, they will systematically attract a regular flow of prospects and move them smoothly through the pipeline--taking the chaos and pressure away from the end of quarter for good!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen Francis
- About the Contributor(s) COLLEEN FRANCIS is President and Founder of Engage Selling Solutions. Selected as a 2013 Top Sales Influencer by Openview Sales...COLLEEN FRANCIS is President and Founder of Engage Selling Solutions. Selected as a 2013 Top Sales Influencer by Openview Sales Lab, Colleen is known for delivering results. Her clients include Merck, Hilton, Chevron, Royal Bank of Canada, Dow AgroSciences, Adecco, Trend Micro, and countless other leading organizations. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.08 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.