Outbounding: Win New Customers with Outbound Sales and End Your Dependence on Inbound Leads
- Regular price
- Sale price
Too many companies have let their sales people devolve into an order-taking, customer “farming” team where the focus is on following up on inbound leads or just trying to upsell current customers. Outbounding shows them how to power up the sales function with proven strategies that deliver breakthrough results.
Many sales organizations have fallen into an overreliance on inbound lead generation. However, when the early and easy inbound leads dry up and marketing and social media efforts stop yielding the results enjoyed previously, the need for outbound activity becomes more crucial than ever. This is the critical time in the life of a business when organizations with a top-notch team trained to sell outbound successfully will rise head and shoulders above the rest.
There are no two ways about it, outbound selling can be intimidating even to the most senior rep. Yet that same intimidation around cold calling and outbound sales can be transformed into confident success … if you have the right tools at your disposal. This book equips sales people with the knowledge, training, and road-tested sales tactics to raise the success rate (and even the enjoyment level) of their outbound sales.
Outbounding provides sales teams with everything they need to
- Have the right tools to outbound and not to just harass
- Learn how to outbound to the C-Suite as well as the manager level
- See prospect meetings less as win-lose battles and more as opportunities to use problem-solving skills
- Utilize templates and ideas that really work and can be adapted to one’s own style
- Contributor(s)William Miller
- About the Contributor(s) William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job...
William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job when he started his career in sales, quitting after only one day on his first job. He learned from his mistakes and is now President of M3 Learning, a ProActive Sales Management and Sales Training Company and is the sales training leader in Silicon Valley. Skip has provided training to tens of thousands of sales people and hundreds of companies in over 35 countries. This is his seventh book.show more
- Publish Date11/03/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.83(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.