Persuasion Equation: The Subtle Science of Getting Your Way
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book reveals what drives decisions and introduces you to the key formula for developing the invaluable attribute of persuasion--a powerful combination of factors proven to speed agreement.
In a nutshell, business boils down to whether or not you can persuade others around you. Whether it is a customer, contractor, board of directors, or your loyal staff, your ability to persuade others toward your point of view is essential to finding success.
Merging research and real-world application, discover the surprising reasons people say yes, and learn how to:
- Radiate an aura of expertise
- Win trust and leverage credibility
- Build a business case that appeals to both heart and mind
- Adapt for personality, gender, and generational differences
- Perfect the five-step persuasion process
- Generate group buy-in
Whether you’re trying to secure a promotion, make a sale, or rally support for a new idea, Persuasion Equation holds the key to unlocking within you the power of persuasion.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Rodgers
- About the Contributor(s) MARK RODGERS is a principal partner of the Peak Performance Business Group, which helps clients dramatically improve their ability to...MARK RODGERS is a principal partner of the Peak Performance Business Group, which helps clients dramatically improve their ability to persuade. A sought-after speaker, he has conducted more than 1,500 sales and persuasion workshops and averages more than 200 presentations a year. He pens the Persuasion Matters blog and is the author of Accelerate the Sale. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.